white bread, torn in small pieces
shredded swiss cheese
frying chickens, quartered
salt and pepper
- To prepare the stuffing you will need a 2-qt. saucepan. Over medium heat melt your butter. Add the zucchini and cook only until tender, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and add bread, and stir in egg, cheese pepper and 1/2 teaspoons salt.
- Preheat the oven to 400*
- Loosen the skin on each quarter. This can easily be done by pushing your fingers between the skin and the meat to form a pocket. Spoon the stuffing into each pocket.
- Place the chicken in a 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake 50 minute or until fork tender.
- To serve, remove onto a warm platter. Brush with honey and sprinkle lightly with salt.