( my favorite is Classico brand)
1 cup 2% low-fat milk or 1 cup
( I use Kirkland's Cibo Natural brand at Costco)
bulb of garlic, shelled and peeled
3 -4 lbs
frozen chicken breast tenders
shredded mozzarella cheese
Italian cheese blend
( with Parmesan)
- Pour jar of alfredo sauce into the crock pot.
- Add milk to the jar and shake well before adding to sauce in crock pot.
- Drop in garlic cloves, butter and pesto, do not stir.
- Place frozen chicken on top of alfredo sauce.
- Cook on low for six hours.
- After six hours, remove lid, stir and sprinkle cheese over the chicken and cook for one more hour.
- Serve over pasta.
- If serving at a party, you may set out crock pot with a ladle for guests to serve themselves.