cooked chicken, chopped
( from a store bought chicken?)
4 (14 ounce) cans
low sodium chicken broth
2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
condensed cream of mushroom soup
( with roasted garlic)
( chervil, chives, parsley, and tarragon)
pepper, tp taste
egg noodles, cooked
- Remove skin from the chicken and chop the meat.
- Put the chicken into a slow cooker with the onions, celery, carrots and peas.
- Stir in broth, mushroom soup, and fines herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or low for 8 to 9 hours.
- When soup is finished, stir in egg noodles.
- Season to taste and serve. Enjoy!