2 (397 g) packages
frozen puff pastry, thawed
2 (5 ounce) cans
chunk canned chicken, drained & chopped
fresh mushrooms, cleaned and finely chopped
( or use garlic powder and add salt)
lemon rind, grated
- Mix all the ingredients, except puff pastry, together and refrigerate until ready to use; blend well.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unfold the puff pastries and cut into 2" round circles or roll out the pastry to approximately 1/4" thickness.
- Place circles on lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool slightly and cut off the tops, scoop out a bit of the soft pastry inside.
- Fill with chicken mixture, replace tops and serve.