lean ground beef
1 (10 ounce)
frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
1 (10 1/2 ounce) jars
prepared spaghetti sauce
grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, spinach, egg, onion powder, garlic powder, bread crumbs, salt & pepper.
- Mix all ingredients well and form into small meatballs.
- Place meatballs on jelly roll pan and place into preheated oven; bake for 40-50 minutes (depending on size of meatballs).
- While meatballs are cooking, prepare pasta according to package directions, drain and keep warm.
- In a large skillet or sauce pan, pour jar of prepared spaghetti sauce.
- When meatballs are fully cooked, remove from oven and place in sauce.
- Simmer on medium heat 6-8 minutes.
- Serve meatballs and sauce over cooked pasta.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese.