filet mignon, 1 1/2-inch thick
1 (6 ounce) packages
knorr bearnaise sauce mix
( packaged gravy section of store)
- Salt and pepper raw steaks before grilling. Broil 10 - 12 minutes on one side, then 8 - 9 minutes on other side.
- Simmer 1/2 stick butter with crabmeat on low heat until warm.
- Prepare Knorr's Bernaise sauce with one whole stick of butter and using whole milk only, by following directions on package.
- Put asparagus and some water into microwave for 2 - 2 1/2 minutes.
- To serve: Crabmeat over steak. Asparagus over crabmeat. Cover with Bernaise sauce.