liquid dishwashing soap
red food coloring
1 1/2 cups
- You will also need 1 empty 25oz. plastic bottle.
- Build a mound of dirt up around the bottle, keeping the top open.
- Combine the soap and food coloring in the bottle.
- Add vinegar and pour in water almost to the top.
- Here's the amazing part! -- In a large spoon blend the baking soda with a little tap water to moisten it and then quickly pour into the bottle.
- The contents will erupt out of the bottle just like a volcano.
- The kids will want to see this more than once so be prepared :).