dried yeast granules
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9x13x2-inch pan.
- Shake or mix cinnamon and sugar and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the flour, salt, yeast and 1/2 cup of cinnamon sugar mixture.
- In another smaller bowl, whisk together the water, oil and egg, and stir it into the dry ingredients until smooth.
- Cover and let stand for one hour.
- Mix in the baking powder and butterscotch chips.
- Put the mixture into the baking pan and bake 35 to 40 minutes or until it tests done.
- The top should be springy and the dough will pull slightly away from the sides of the pan.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Cut into chunks and serve warm.