crunchy peanut butter
nonfat dry milk powder
- Place ingredients into food blender in the order listed.
- Turn on and blend until mixture is evenly mixed and crumbly looking.
- Use a small melon ball scoop to make the peanut butter balls. Push the peanut butter mixture in there so its nice and compact like brown sugar.
- Put onto a plate or in a container and put in the fridge. You can eat them right away but they are really good after they've sat in the fridge for a little while. Enjoy!
- You can also use creamy peanut butter, but I'm a crunchy kinda gal. Also you can roll the balls in additional wheat germ for an even crunchier ball.