1 1/2 cups
( I use 2%)
cayenne, to taste
1 (8 ounce) packages
12 ounces cooked lobster meat (Cut into large bite size pieces.) or 12 ounces
( Cut into large bite size pieces.)
sharp cheddar cheese
( Shredded, Cracker Barrel is the best!)
- In medium size sauce pan, melt butter.
- Combine flour and dry mustard.
- Add to butter stirring constantly until smooth and bubbly.
- Move pan off heat and slowly add milk, stirring constantly.
- Return to med high heat, & stir constantly until sauce comes to boil. Boil for 1 to 3 minutes till thickened.
- Add Worcestershire Sauce, & Dry Sherry stir until well mixed.
- Add Asparagus, Shrimp and/or Lobster, and shredded cheese.
- Heat until cheese is melted.
- Serve on toast.