French baguette, cut into 2 inch slices
1 1/2 cups
- Lay french bread slices, in single layer in large tupperware. (or several sealable containers).
- In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, grand marnier, and salt. Wisk well.
- Pour egg mixture over bread. Turning each piece of bread to coat well. Seal and place in refridgerator over night.
- In the morning, generously butter two baking sheets with edges.
- Place bread slices carefully on baking sheets, seperating them by 2 inches. Discard any unabsorbed liquid.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 10minutes. Turn bread slices over and bake another 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with maple syrup.