1 (6 ounce) boxes
instant vanilla pudding
cream cheese, softened
- CRUST: Boil water and butter together. Mix in flour. Using mixer, beat in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla.
- Spread in a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes. Cake will NOT be smooth or uniform in appearance.
- Let cool.
- FILLING: Cream together cream cheese and milk, adding a little bit of milk at a time. Mix in pudding and beat till thick.
- Pour mixture over cooled crust.
- Spread whipped topping on top.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Refridgerate at least one hour.