unsweetened cocoa powder
blue bonnet 65% extra-light vegetable oil spread
rolled oats, uncooked
chocolate hazelnut spread
( such as Nutella)
- Line 3 cookie sheets with waxed paper; set aside.
- In large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa powder, spread and milk.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Continue boiling 1 minute without stirring. Remove pan from heat.
- Immediately add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Working quickly, drop mixture by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets. Refrigerate until well chilled.
- Transfer to airtight containers, separating layers with waxed paper.
- Store in refrigerator and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until serving.