crabs, cleaned and cracked
whole bulb of garlic, finely chopped
1 -2 cup
red chili pepper flakes
- Place garlic, onions, butter, salt, red and black pepper into a roasting pan and put into a 450 degree oven.
- Be sure to watch carefully and cook until onions and garlic turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven, add crab and blend thoroughly.
- Make sure the crab (shells and all) is coated.
- Place pan back into oven on 475 degree for 15-20 minutes, turning crab about every 5 minutes.
- After the crab has been heated throughout remove from oven.
- Garlic sauce should be braised onto the shell of the crab.
- Serve as soon as possible, sprinkled with parsley and garnished with lemon.