1 (6 ounce)
graham cracker pie crusts
1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
1 (20 ounce) cans
apple pie filling, chilled
toasted chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Place crust on baking sheet; pour in filling.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- Topping: Spread apple filling evenly on top of cooled cheesecake.
- Garnish with toasted pecans.
- Helpful hints-----------.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave on high 15 to 20 seconds.
- Toasted Pecans-- Spread out pecans evenly on a baking sheet.
- Place into a 375 degree oven for 3-5 minutes or until pecans are well toasted.