mozzarella cheese, shredded
sliced pepperoni, finely chopped
dried oregano leaves
Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
egg white, beaten
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In small bowl, combine cheese, pepperoni, oregano and egg yolk; mix well.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Spread each rectangle with about 3 tablespoons pepperoni mixture.
- Starting at shortest side, roll up each rectangle; pinch edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 6 slices.
- Place, cut side down, 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush with beaten egg white.
- Bake at 375°F for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.