fresh green beans
finely chopped onions
finely chopped fresh mushrooms
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 350°F Cut green beans to to desired serving size.
- Boil green beans until cooked to desired softness.
- In a skillet, melt butter & add onions, cook until tender.
- Add mushrooms & cook for 5 minutes, then add ham & cook until just browned.
- Add soup, milk, cayenne pepper, & green beans to the skillet & mix all together to coat well.
- Grease a 13" x 9" casserole dish & add mixture. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Remove from oven & add crispy onion topping, then bake for an additional 5 minutes or until onions are golden.