16 large frog's legs or 32 small
lemon, juice of
flat leaf parsley
( to garnish dish)
- Clean legs under cold water and dry them.
- With a small knife, make an incision between and bone of lower part of one leg and insert through the other (criss-cross).
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Salt and pepper each leg and cover them with flour.
- In a saucepan add the butter and brown them 4 minutes each side.
- In a small pot add the garlic butter, parsley, and lemon juice; simmer a few minutes.
- Put the legs in an oven proof-baking dish; pour over the garlic sauce and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve on preheated plates. Bon appetit.