1 (10 ounce) packages
refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
shredded cheddar cheese
1 (10 ounce) cans
Rotel diced tomatoes, drained
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten into 5 inch circles.
- Press each into the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup; set aside.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef; drain.
- Add diced tomatoes to meat if desired.
- In a small bowl, mix ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and chili powder; stir until smooth.
- Add to meat and tomatoes; mix well.
- Divide the meat mixture among biscuit-lined muffin cups, using about 1/4 cup for each.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from tin and serving.