1 (15 ounce) containers
shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 (10 ounce) packages
frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
1 (26 ounce) jars
favorite spaghetti sauce
uncooked lasagna noodle, can use any variety
- In medium bowl, combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, egg, spinach, salt, pepper and oregano. Stir well.
- Spread 1/3 spaghetti sauce in a greased 9x13" baking dish. (NOTE: You can stretch your sauce by thinning with a little water so that you have enough for topping.).
- Place 1/2 of (uncooked) lasagna noodles over sauce.
- Spread with 1/2 ricotta cheese mixture.
- Then again: sauce, noodles, cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup mozzarella over.
- Save a bit of sauce to dribble over top.
- Pour water around edges.
- Cover securely with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes and serve.