2 1/2 cups
1 (8 ounce) boxes
regular chocolate pudding mix
semisweet chocolate piece
- In a medium saucepan combine milk and rice. Bring just to boiling over medium heat. Stir in pudding mix; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in the marshmallows, chocolate pieces, and nuts.
- Pour into six (6 ounce) cups or dessert dishes.
- Cool at room temperature about 1 hour before serving.
- If desired, garnish with additional marshmallows, chocolate pieces, nuts or whip cream.