firmly packed brown sugar
2 1/4 cups
sifted all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups
M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Blend shortening and sugars in a large bowl.
- Beat in vanilla and eggs.
- Sift remaining dry ingredients together; add to sugar-egg mixture, blending well.
- Stir in 1/2 cup candies (reserve remaining for decorating).
- Drop from teaspoon on ungreased cookie sheet; decorate tops with remaining candies.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove cookies with spatula to wire racks; cool completely.