1 1/3 cups
1 1/2 teaspoons
1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup
egg, lightly beaten
chopped peeled apples
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, mix milk, butter, syrup and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in apples.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Top each with a pecan half.
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes (or until muffins test done).
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to wire rack.
- After cooled, mix sugar and syrup for glaze; drizzle over muffins.