shredded barbecued pork
chopped fresh cilantro
green onions, minced
8 (6 inch)
shredded four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons
sliced green onion
- In a bowl, stir together the first 4 ingredients.
- Spoon pork mixture evenly on half of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold tortillas in half; press gently to seal.
- Spread butter on both sides of quesadillas.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet (can use cast-iron) over medium heat; cook quesadillas 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Cut quesadillas in half or in quarters; serve with additional toppings if desired.