pork loin, cut in chunks
salt & pepper
onion, thinly sliced
( yellow or white)
( Medium sweet soy sauce find it at an international market)
chopped green onion
basmati rice (cooked) or
- Toss the cut up pork with a little salt & pepper and set aside.
- Heat a little oil and saute the onions for a few minutes.
- Add the pork, ginger and sambal and saute until pork is browned.
- Add the Ketjap Manis and water and mix until well incorporated.
- Bring mixture to a med. simmer and cook for a good 30 minutes stirring frequently.
- It is done when the liquid has cooked down and thickened.
- Top with green onions and serve with rice. We also enjoy it with a little extra sambal on the side.