pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 tablespoons
( large ripe mashed)
packed brown sugar
- Note: This bread can take another cup of add-ins and still hold its shape. I will add a sixth banana, dried cranberries, chocolate chips, shredded carrots, shredded squash, or apple if I have any around.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Place the raisins in a coffee mug and add hot water to plump them.
- In a mixing bowl mash the bananas and them cream apple sause and sugar.
- Add the egg, beating well.
- Mix in the extract.
- Combine flour, baking soda,pumpkin pie spice, and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Add the quick oats.
- Drain the water off the raisins and add them to the cake mix.
- Pour into a greased 9 by 5 by 4 loaf pan.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake at 350° for 23-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.