chicken breasts, cooked and chopped into small pieces
1 (14 ounce) cans
light coconut milk
1 1/2-2 teaspoons
green curry paste
1 -2 tablespoon
( can also use fresh, we prefer dried)
( never used canned)
cooked jasmine rice, in abundance
( not included in cook time)
- Pour the coconut milk into a saute pan, add the curry and simmer a minute or two.
- Add the chicken simmer another few minutes.
- Add the everything else except the peas and the jasmine rice and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Try it and if you want it a little hotter add some more curry.
- Add the peas and simmer until the peas are tender.
- Serve over rice.