1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup
unsweetened dried cranberries
2 tablespoons brown sugar or 2 tablespoons
brown sugar substitute
- Preheat oven to 375f.
- Cut the squash in half, scoop out the seeds & fiber.
- Place cleaned squash cut side up in an oven proof dish. If they are a bit wobbly take a small slice off the bottom.
- Mix the butter, cranberries, sugar & cinnamon together, divide and place in each of the squash cavities.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until the squash is tender.The time will depend on the size of the squash.
- Uncover and broil 8" from broiler to give them a finished golden look - watch you do not burn them (this only takes apprx 10 minutes.