lean ground beef
green cabbage, diced medium
salt and pepper
1 (26 ounce) cans
cream of mushroom soup
( family size)
1% low-fat milk
baking potatoes, skins on, cut in eighths
- Brown hamurger with onion and salt and pepper over medium high heat.
- When almost brown, add in cabbage and white ground pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook until cabbage is wilted and soft.
- Add in soup and milk, stir until well combined.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium low and let simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While gravy is simmering, steam potatoes for 25-30 minutes, or until done.
- Serve gravy over fork-mashed potatoes.