1 (517.37 g) package
fudge marble cake mix
2 (170.09 g) package
orange flavor gelatin
( the little pumpkin ones)
- Prepare and bake the cake according to package directions, using a 9X13 baking pan.
- Cool on wire rack for 1 hour.
- In small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water and then stir in cold water.
- With a meat fork or wooden skewer, poke holes in cake about 2 inches apart in all directions.
- Slowly pour gelatin over cake.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- For frosting, in a small mixing bowl cream butter until fluffy.
- Beat in confectioners sugar, cocoa, milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread over cake.
- Top with candied pumpkins.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.