white wine vinegar
peach, stoned and cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a glass or stainless steel sauce pan heat white wine vinegar on the stove to where it is warm, but not boiling.
- Stir in the peach cubes and cook 1 minutes.
- Pour the warmed peach-vinegar mixture into a 1 quart glass jar and allow to cool to room temperature before capping with an acid-proof lid (about 15 minutes).
- Store vinegar in a cool, dark place; Shake daily for 1 week.
- After one week has passed strain peach vinegar through cheesecloth, rebottle and label.