lean ground beef
salt and pepper
2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 (2 lb) bags
ore-ida frozen onion tater tots
- In lightly greased 13x9-inch pan, break up (raw)hamburger evenly onto bottom of pan.
- Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Gently press beef into pan but don't press hard. You don't want it to be compact and come out hard.
- Evenly spread with soup, undiluted.
- Top evenly with tater tots. You'll have just a few left over.
- Bake in 375º oven, uncovered, for 35 minutes.
- Cool 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Top beef with 1 can french-cut green beans, drained. (Then top with soup.).
- Top soup with Sargento 4-Blend Mexican cheese, shredded, 2 cups (then top with tater tots).