chopped pine nuts
diced fresh tomatoes
drained and chopped sun-dried tomato
grated parmesan cheese
chopped fresh basil
fresh ground pepper
4 (3 ounce)
- Coat a large skillet with non-stick spray and cook the garlic over low heat for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the breadcrumbs and pine nuts, tossing continuously for 2 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
- Turn off the heat.
- Stir in the tomatoes, cheese and basil.
- Adjust seasoning to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Put about 4 cups of hot water, the lemon juice and bay leaf in a large skillet and bring to a boil.
- Place the salmon fillets in the boiling water, reduce and heat to medium-low and simmer for 8 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Add water if the fillets are not fully covered.
- Transfer the fillets to four plates and spoon 1 ½ tablespoons of the breadcrumb mixture on top of each serving.