1 (8 ounce) containers
A-1 Steak Sauce
( original or which ever flavor you like!)
rib eye steaks
- Season steaks with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill or broiler to high heat.
- Mix sour cream, A1 and cayenne, cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Grill steaks 8-9 minutes on each side or until cooked to desired doneness.
- Remove from grill and let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Top slices on each plate with a dollop of sauce.
- Serve with mixed green salad or some grilled veggies since the grill is already HOT! Enjoy.