2 (3 ounce) packages
jello instant lemon pudding
graham cracker pie crusts
1 (8 ounce) containers
non-dairy whipped topping, thawed & divided
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire wisk 2 minutes or until well blended (mixture will be thick).
- Spread 1.5 cups of the pudding onto the bottom of the crust.
- Gently stir half of the whipped topping into remaining pudding in bowl and spread over pudding layer in crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Garnish with lemon peel, if desired. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.