garlic clove, minced
hot dogs, sliced into 1/2- inch pieces
1 (226.79 g) can
1 (12 inch)
Boboli pizza crusts
- In a medium skillet over high heat, add beef, onion, and garlic. Brown for about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add hot dogs and continue browning, another 3 minutes. Add chili powder and cumin. Cook another 3 to 5 minutes. Add tomato sauce and simmer 5 minutes more.
- Place mixture on pizza crust and top with cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Top with favorite chili dog toppings like saurkraut, raw onion, chopped tomato, relish or mustard.