( Cut into bite-size pieces)
1 (10 1/2 ounce) cans
condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans French style green beans or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
cut green beans, drained
1 (2 7/8 ounce) cans
cooked white rice
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat on stove.
- Add Chicken to skillet and cook until browned on all sides.
- Combine Remaining ingredients except rice and add to skillet.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- If mixture is too thick after simmering, add milk to desired thickness.
- Serve over warm white rice.