celery, thinly sliced
carrot, thinly sliced
2 1/2 lbs
yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
shredded cheddar cheese, plus
shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Add olive oil to a large pot. Heat on medium and cook celery, onion, and carrot until tender.
- Add potatoes and broth.
- Bring to a boil,then simmer on low about 1/2 hour or until potatoes are tender.
- Add cream cheese and mix until blended, then add ham and stir until heated through.
- Mix in 3/4 cup cheddar cheese.
- Ladle into bowls and top with remaining cheddar.