carrot, cut in half and in bite size chunks
green pepper, cut into cubes
chicken breasts, bone
canned pineapple tidbits
dark brown sugar, packed firm
red wine vinegar
instant chicken bouillon granule
fresh ginger, minced
1 teaspoon dried cilantro or 10
hot cooked rice
- Put vegetables in bottom of crock pot. Sprinkle the quick cooking tapioca over the vegetables.
- Place chicken on top.
- Combine all other ingredients except cooked rice into a small mixing bowl; blend well. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Before serving, make rice. Serve Sweet and Sour Chicken over cooked rice.
- Leftovers can be reheated in the microwave.