grated parmesan cheese
- Slice 12 ounces pork tenderloin into 12 rounds.
- Place rounds between two sheets of plastic wrap; with a meat mallet or small heavy skillet, pound to 1/8 inch thick.
- In shallow bowl, beat 2 large egg whites with 1 tablespoon water.
- In another bowl, combine 1/4 cup each plain dried breadcrumbs and grated parmesan.
- Place 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour in a third bowl.
- Season pork with coarse salt.
- Dip pork in flour, then in egg mixture.
- Dredge in breadcrumb mixture; pat it inches
- In large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil medium-high heat.
- Saute half the cutlets until golden brown and cooked through, about 1 minute per side.
- Repeat with another tablespoon oil and remaining pork.
- Serve with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs.