- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the cream and sour cream with 1 tablespoon of the sugar.
- Beat egg yolks with the remaining sugar until light and lemon-colored; fold into the cream mixture.
- Fold in the flour.
- Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry and fold into the cream mixture.
- Pour into a greased ovenproof dish (8 or 9-inch cast iron skillet works great).
- Bake until puffed, golden and set about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Enjoy topped with fresh berries and a dusting of powdered sugar.