Egg Beaters egg substitute
( or other egg substitute)
1 1/2 cups
1% low-fat milk
bisquick low-fat baking mix
ground black pepper
garlic cloves, chopped
frozen chopped broccoli
( or spinach)
red pepper, chopped
part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Thaw, rinse and drain broccoli.
- Put 1/2 of broccoli in 11x7 glass pan sprayed with Pam.
- Put 1/2 onion, 1/2 pepper and all of cheese on top of that.
- Put remaining broccoli, onion and pepper on top of that.
- Blend egg beaters, milk, bisquick, salt, pepper and garlic in a blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture over broccoli in pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 50 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cut into 6 pieces when cool.