1 (1/4 ounce) package
( 2 1/4 teaspoons)
2 1/2 cups
- Combine yeast and warm water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Let rest 5 minutes.
- Roll out to size and shape you need.
- (I have used this same size recipe in jelly roll pans and on round baking stones.) Bake at 450* for 15 minutes or until golden.
- A couple tips: Sometimes I omit the sugar.
- Instead, I add several good shakes of Italian seasoning mix (just dried herbs).
- Use your imagination, this is hard to mess up.