crunchy peanut butter
packed brown sugar
2 1/2 cups
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- Beat in eggs just until well blended.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Lower the mixer speed and stir in flour mixture just until well combined.
- Chill batter for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Remove batter from refrigerator. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheets. Flatten with a fork, creating a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until the edges start to lightly brown. Do not overbake.