steamed dumpling dough
( Bergy Dim Sum #5, Recipe #11031, you may have to increase this recipe slightly)
bacon, rind removed and chopped
4.92 ml lard or 4.92 ml
garlic cloves, finely chopped
onion, finely chopped
Chinese sausage, minced
chopped raw chicken
salt & pepper
- Fry the bacon until the fat runs.
- Remove from pan and add the lard (oil) and fry the garlic and onion until soft and golden Add sausage and bacon, partially cook.
- Add salt and pepper, tomato sauce, stir well.
- Lower heat cover and cook 15 minutes.
- Stir in the hard boiled eggs and gherkins.
- Allow to cool before filling dumplings.
- Follow instructions for Dim Sum #5 (Bergy Dim Sum #5, Steamed Shrimp Dumplings) to finish this recipe.