steamed dumpling dough
( Bergy Dim Sum #5, Recipe #11031, you may have to increase this recipe slightly)
bacon, rind removed and chopped
1 teaspoon lard or 1 teaspoon
garlic cloves, finely chopped
onion, finely chopped
Chinese sausage, minced
chopped raw chicken
salt & pepper
- Fry the bacon until the fat runs.
- Remove from pan and add the lard (oil) and fry the garlic and onion until soft and golden Add sausage and bacon, partially cook.
- Add salt and pepper, tomato sauce, stir well.
- Lower heat cover and cook 15 minutes.
- Stir in the hard boiled eggs and gherkins.
- Allow to cool before filling dumplings.
- Follow instructions for Dim Sum #5 (Bergy Dim Sum #5, Steamed Shrimp Dumplings) to finish this recipe.