2 1/2 cups
1 1/2 tablespoons
crunchy peanut butter
( or creamy pb)
10 ounces strawberry jam or 10 ounces
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray 12-muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or line with paper muffin cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugars, baking powder and salt.
- Cut in peanut butter with a pastry cutter or fork until mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
- Add milk, oil and eggs and stir until moistened.
- Spoon into muffin cups to fill only half way. (There should be batter left over). Create a well in each cup of batter and drop about 1 1/2 tbsp of jam into each well.
- Spoon remaining batter over the jam in each muffin cup.
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes. Cool on wire rack before removing.