( very soft)
1 1/4 cups
brown sugar, lightly packed
2 3/4 cups
2 cups cappuccino chips or 2 cups
cinnamon baking chips
( chunks or chips)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place soft, partially melted butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the sugar, salt, espresso powder, and vanilla and stir well.
- Add the egg and stir well again.
- Add the baking soda and flour and mix until well blended.
- Stir in all the chips.
- Scoop out rounded tablespoons of dough onto lightly greased or parchment paper covered baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes, until bottoms are lightly browned (tops should not darken).
- Remove from oven and let rest on pan for 5 minutes then slide onto a wire rack to cool completely.