1/2 cup heavy cream or 1/2 cup
gorgonzola, cut into small pieces
cream cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
fresh ground black pepper
parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Cook fettucini according to package directions.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter. Mix in the cream or milk and heat carefully, not allowing it to boil.
- Add the Gorgonzolo and cream cheese, stirring frequentlly until they are melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Add freshly ground black pepper.
- When pasta is al dente, drain it and mix it into the sauce.
- Toss well to coat the pasta and serve immediately.
- Pass the grated Parmesan at the table.