boneless skinless chicken breast halves
salt & freshly ground black pepper
egg, lightly beaten
1 1/2 tablespoons
fresh parmesan cheese, grated
fresh parsley, chopped
fresh chives, chopped
garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of heavy plastic wrap and pound to 1/2" thickness.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place flour in shallow dish.
- Combine egg and mustard in another shallow dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley, chives and garlic in another shallow dish and mix to blend.
- Dredge each chicken breast in flour; then in egg mixture; then in breadcrumb mixture to coat evenly.
- Heat olive oil in heavy ovenproof skillet over MED-HI heat.
- Saute chicken on one side until browned about 2 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; and turn chicken to place unbrowned side down in skillet.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes or until chicken is done and browned on underside.
- Serve with lemon wedges.